Search by Area of Study
Search by your area of study:
Pre-defined Search Results for Select Majors
View major to see available programs
- Anthropology and Sociology
- Art History and History
- Business Undergraduate
- Communication and Media
- Peace and Conflict Resolution
- Criminology, Law and Society
- Education and Human Development
- Foreign Languages
- Global Affairs and Government
- Health and Human Services
- Integrative Studies
- Visual and Performing Arts
Why Study Abroad?
- Earn credit in your major
- Mason Core Credit available
- $500K in Scholarships and Grants
- Most classes taught in English
Benefits of Study Abroad
- Expand your worldview.
- Enhance your career opportunities.
- Learn another language.
- Experience another culture and make new friends.
- Learn more about yourself and boost your confidence.
Funding your Study Abroad
- Financial aid may be used to cover program costs.
- Numerous scholarships are available.
- GEO offers several distinctive scholarships and travel grants for degree–seeking Mason students.
Why Study for a Full Semester?A semester program is the most economical option for anyone wanting to study abroad. Plus, students participating in our semester abroad programs will automatically fulfill the Mason Global Understanding core requirement.
Dates and Deadlines
|May||Most Winter, Spring Break, Spring Semester applications open.|
|September||Most Summer applications open.|
|October||Most Winter, Spring Semester applications close|
|November||Most Spring Break applications close,
Fall Semester applications open.
|March||Most Summer and Fall Semester applications close.|
Learn more about deadlines